Events are planned to happen on certain, specific dates. If you are not yet aware of just how pervasive and pernicious this phenomenon is, I will try to demonstrate it by beginning with a big story that “developed” exactly one year ago..
The BP Oil Spill in the Gulf of Mexico happend on 4/20/10. That’s kind of coincidental because 420 represents smoking pot, as anyone who has gone to high school or college in the past few decades would be able to tell you. This makes 420 something of a de-facto Earth Day. Go Green, yeah?
What most people do not know is that there are 42 gallons of oil in one barrel.
There is a whole study centered around finding 42 syncs in different movies. Let me assure you, there are plenty. For example, 42 is the number the AI, Deep Thought, gives for the meaning of life in a Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy.
The 4th letter of the alphabet is D and the 2nd letter is B. DB, like in database and countless other words. The primary movie information source on the internet is IMDb. Is this there some kind of fundamental connection here, penetrating every aspect of our lives and culture?
The BP oil spill was foreshadowed in the movie Knowing, which begins with a girl staring into the sun and then scrawling down numeric predictions. B is the 2nd letter, while P is 16th. BP can be read as 216, which is 6*6*6. The moon is 2,160 miles in diameter. Each sign of the Zodiac takes 2,160 years in The Precession of Equinoxes.
This 216 number relates to the letters in the name of God according to some secret mystic sects. This is the data that the main character, Max, and some other highly influential groups are searching for in the movie Pi. At the beginning of the film, Max explains that he had stared into the sun as a little boy, damaging his eyes, but after he healed, he realized that something had fundamentally changed inside of him.
Whoa, what if.. like.. pot is totally taking in the energy of the sun and then when it’s incinerated, people inhale the sun’s energy, along with the plant’s information via the THC crystals. That’s like.. deep.
Let’s check into this date a little more to see if there is any significant info to drag out. Via Wiki(d)pedia..
Now let’s get into some events that happened on this date. I cherry picked some juicy ones from Wikipedia. I won’t even get into births and deaths, but just so you get the picture, Adolf Hitler was born on 4/20..
- 1303 – The University of Rome La Sapienza is instituted by Pope Boniface VIII.
- 1453 – The last naval battle in Byzantine history occurs, as three Genoese galleys escorting a Byzantine transport fight their way through the huge Ottoman blockade fleet and into the Golden Horn.
- 1526 – The last ruler of the Lodi Dynasty, Ibrahim Lodi was defeated and killed by Babur in the First Battle of Panipat.
- 1534 – Jacques Cartier begins the voyage during which he discovers Canada and Labrador.
- 1535 – The Sun Dog phenomenon observed over Stockholm and depicted in the famous painting “Vädersolstavlan”
- 1653 – Oliver Cromwell dissolves the Rump Parliament.
- 1657 – Admiral Robert Blake destroys a Spanish silver fleet under heavy fire at Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
- 1657 – Freedom of religion is granted to the Jews of New Amsterdam (later New York City).
- 1689 – The former King James II of England, now deposed, lays siege to Derry. [in Ireland]
- 1770 – The Georgian king Erekle II, abandoned by his Russian ally Count Totleben, wins a victory over Ottoman forces at Aspindza.
- 1775 – American Revolutionary War: the Siege of Boston begins, following the battles at Lexington and Concord.
- 1792 – France declares war on Austria, the beginning of French Revolutionary Wars.
- 1809 – Two Austrian army corps in Bavaria are defeated by a First French Empire army led by Napoleon I of France at the Battle of Abensberg on the second day of a four day campaign which ended in a French victory.
- 1810 – The Governor of Caracas declares independence from Spain.
- 1828 – René Caillié becomes the first non-Muslim to enter Timbouctou.
- 1836 – U.S. Congress passes an act creating the Wisconsin Territory.
- 1861 – American Civil War: Robert E. Lee resigns his commission in the United States Army in order to command the forces of the state of Virginia.
- 1862 – Louis Pasteur and Claude Bernard complete the first pasteurization tests.
- 1865 – Astronomer Pietro Angelo Secchi demonstrates the Secchi disk, which measures water clarity, aboard Pope Pius IX’s yacht, the L’Immaculata Concezion.
- 1871 – The Civil Rights Act of 1871 becomes law.
- 1876 – The April Uprising – a key point in the new Bulgarian history, leading to the Russo-Turkish War and the liberation of Bulgaria from ottoman slavery, as an independent part of the Ottoman Empire.
- 1884 – Pope Leo XIII publishes the encyclical Humanum Genus.
- 1902 – Pierre and Marie Curie refine radium chloride.
- 1912 – Opening day for baseball stadiums Tiger Stadium in Detroit, Michigan, and Fenway Park in Boston, Massachusetts.
- 1914 – 19 men, women, and children die in the Ludlow Massacre during a Colorado coal-miner’s strike.
- 1916 – The Chicago Cubs play their first game at Weeghman Park (currently Wrigley Field), defeating the Cincinnati Reds 7-6 in 11 innings
- 1918 – Manfred von Richthofen, aka The Red Baron, shoots down his 79th and 80th victims marking his final victories before his death the following day.
- 1922 – The Soviet government creates South Ossetian Autonomous Oblast within Georgian SSR.
- 1926 – Western Electric and Warner Bros. announce Vitaphone, a process to add sound to film.
- 1939 – Adolf Hitler’s 50th birthday is celebrated as a national holiday in Nazi Germany
- 1939 – Billie Holiday records the first Civil Rights song “Strange Fruit”.
- 1945 – World War II: US troops capture Leipzig, Germany, only to later cede the city to the Soviet Union.
- 1945 – World War II: Fuehrerbunker: Adolf Hitler makes his last trip to the surface to award Iron Crosses to boy soldiers of the Hitler Youth.
- 1961 – Failure of the Bay of Pigs Invasion of US-backed troops against Cuba.
- 1968 – English politician Enoch Powell makes his controversial Rivers of Blood speech.
- 1972 – Apollo 16 landed on the moon commanded by John Young.
- 1985 – ATF raid on The Covenant, The Sword, and the Arm of the Lord compound in northern Arkansas.
- 1998 – German terrorist group Red Army Faction announces their dissolution after 28 years.
- 1999 – Columbine High School massacre: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold kill 13 people and injure 24 others before committing suicide at Columbine High School in Jefferson County, Colorado.
- 2010 – Deepwater Horizon oil well explodes in the Gulf of Mexico, killing eleven workers and beginning an oil spill that would last five months.
Why could this date be so important to the forces that guide this world? Well, the alchemical symbol for Jupiter (or Zeus) is made up of the 4 and 2, which also represents his metal – tin.
By reflecting the symbol across the vertical axis (seen in bottom right), one can find a heart for the tin man. There are also said to be an alternate 42 names of God, as opposed to the 72 names comprised of 3 letters a piece (72*3=216). If you add up O+D+I+N (the Norse father God), you arrive at 42.
I’m sure it’s only a coincidence that the “tin-pot dictator” of Libya has been in power for 42 years and has con-trolled a large oil supply..
“I’ll believe that when me shit turns purple and smells like rainbow sherbet.” ~ Super Troopers
Please help me kick off this site with some traffic, so I can convince other great minds to join me. Thanks for coming along!